Sun, Aug 5
227/366
Kind of embarrassed, but this is the only picture I took today. I had to send a picture to a friend to see if I could wear these 2 patterns together. What do you think? Well I wore it anyway.
Mon, Aug 6
228/366
"Sou Suit mom!" She loves her swim suit!
Tues, Aug 7
229/366
I am over the older Activity Days girls for my church and today, we played with water. These girls are crazy, but fun.
Wed, Aug 8
230/366
Because of my sweet husband and a friend who could get us "cheap" tickets, my mom and I were able to go see "Wicked". I saw it a few years ago in St. Louis, but my mom hadn't seen it before. I highly recommend! I had so much fun being out with my mom. Thanks for the fun night!
Because of my sweet husband and a friend who could get us "cheap" tickets, my mom and I were able to go see "Wicked". I saw it a few years ago in St. Louis, but my mom hadn't seen it before. I highly recommend! I had so much fun being out with my mom. Thanks for the fun night!
Thurs, Aug 9
231/366
Again, I am embarrassed. I had to send this picture to a friend to see if I could pull this sweater off. I am not a fan of the 80's style that is coming back, but I did like this sweater. John told me that it was "different", so I needed another opinion.
Fri, Aug10
232/366
We got to watch my cute nephew today and we loved it! Jordan was so funny. She came up to me and said, "hold it!" So we let her "hold" him and after a short time, she said, "put it down!" I guess she was done! I love those big brown eyes and that scraggly hair of my daughters!
Sat, Aug 11
233/366
My cute, dirty boy. He and his dad went hiking with a buddy and his dad today. He came back filthy but very proud of himself for hiking almost 8 miles today.








1 comments:
You look dang skinny in that picture with the sweater. I have one just like it in purple that I can't quite make myself wear. Kate loves her swimsuit too. Is John going to bring Reeses to Hawaii? I'm worried that with all the hiking he's been doing, Reeses might be a thing of the past. : )
Post a Comment