Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Desert

Connor, who has spent his whole life in the midwest, has discovered a new way of life. Out here they have a new way of watering the grass, other than rain. Sprinklers. Some people, like my parents, have automatic sprinklers. Even though they caught us by surprise, Connor loved it!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Glad you guys made it safe and that you and Pam are still talking to each other (I hope!). We leave on Weds. Should be a fun trip!
That's funny about Twilight. I'm totally into it while reading and then when I'm done, my comments sound a lot like John's. Such a girly book. You're lucky you have him. Chad read the whole series so far and liked it fine while he read it, different story when he's done I think.
Where do you get those tables for the kids' carseats? Looks like it helped keep them entertained.
Good luck with settling into your new place. :) Mindy