My good friend, Jen, took me to the John Mayer concert last night and it was awsome! I have only been to one other concert (Journey) and this was so much better. I don't remember the name of the opening band, but after that Colbie Caillat performed and she has a beautiful voice! When John Mayer got on stage, you could just feel the energy from everyone, even though it was outside and we were way in the back. He is very good on the guitar and it was fun to see him "rock out". I took a few pictures with my friend's camera, so as soon as I get those I will post them.
----------------
Now playing: John Mayer - Say
via FoxyTunes
1 year ago

2 comments:
Ooooh, so jealous! And I wouldn't mind seeing Colbie Caillat preform either! Very cool, looking forward to pics!
Oh, yeah, and I will totally take your chiropractor recommendation!!!
Post a Comment