Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's Crazy!


That's all we can say. This a picture of the toothbrushes given out at John's new dental practice. I wanted to take a picture of their door with his name on it, but I think he was a little embarrassed by that idea (I will have to do it later when he is not there) so I took a picture of this. I am so proud of John for all he has done to get here. He has more to learn, but I know he will get it fast and the dentist he works for is a very nice guy. Now if only I could get over my dental-phobia all would be well.

1 comments:

amydear said...

Hmm, for some reason I can't see the picture of the toothbrush. But I believe it does say Dr. Peterson! How exciting! I would take pictures too.