Not mine, but my brother and his cute wife! Yay, I am so excited! And I am sure Connor is too, if he only understood what that means.
1 year ago
My life may seem plain, but it is precious to me.
Not mine, but my brother and his cute wife! Yay, I am so excited! And I am sure Connor is too, if he only understood what that means.
6 comments:
You got me to check this blog before anyone elses' with your title! Got me!
yeah, at first I thought you were talking about yourself... Gongrats to them!
I didn't even know they were having a baby! That didn't take long! Congrats!
Yay, how exciting!!! Tell them congrats for me!
I won't actually be there until August... I think. Not really sure yet. I would love to help you throw her a shower. We'll brainstorm next week when I'm there. It's been so long since we did one together!
PS and By the way... I would love to take pictures of your kids. They won't be the same calibur as Jenni's but they might do!
Post a Comment