It was fun to be in our own home this year for Halloween. I thought I would celebrate by making fun Halloween meals.
I think the kids liked it, but I had a ton of fun doing it, thanks to Pillsbury!
On Friday we carved pumpkins with my family and had the kids dress up. Matt and Jodi were the only cool parents who dressed up too.

And then of course, you can't forget the trick-or-treating! It actually wasn't very good in this new neighborhood, but on Sunday we found out why. They were having a ward trunk-or-treat, so all the kids and all the candy passer-outers (it's a word now) were at the church. Oh well, the kids really don't need that much candy anyway. We, on the other hand, were left with a lot of left overs!


4 comments:
Cute! Love all the food ideas and pumpkins. And your right about Sydney. . .you better keep an eye on her in the future. And a stick close by to beat the boys back with.
I love all the pics. Looks like Halloween was really fun!
LOVE all the Halloween food! What fun ideas!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! great ideas!
Post a Comment