Thursday, November 12, 2009

OH. SO. FUN!

So You Think You Can Dance!
Need I say more?
Me, Jenny, Linsey
My friend Jen and her 2 sister-in-laws came too
Throughout the show, Janine and Philip kept coming out in their Russian outfits and they would tell them to leave because "no one wanted to see that again." It was funny. But then close the end, they did part of it and then everyone came out and they did a different, really cool Russian dance. It was amazing.



5 comments:

Linsey Jackson said...

sorry!! i haven't figured out the picasso or whatever its called thing.. i need to send you all the pictures! :)

Carolyn Hanson said...

Totally jealous! My Mom and sisters were there that night too. I missed out!

Our Life, Our OHana, Our Luv... said...

oh fun!

Pam Emmons said...

Ug. I have never hated you, and I kind of hate you for going! No, but I am totally jealous! Glad you guys had fun! I'll get to go again eventually!

Laurie said...

Yea for SYTYCD! Our show was Nov 20 and your post got me so jazzed waiting for it! When we were finally there, I seriously had moments of getting a little emotional being so happy. I finally posted on the blog about our night! :)