Sunday, November 1, 2009

Las Vegas Baby!

Here is a recommendation: Don't try to move in between two trips!

After Moab, we painted a few rooms in the house and stained the fireplace, while also trying to move in a few things. (Thanks for all the help mom, sorry you threw your back out!) But after the week was over, John and I got to go on a much needed trip. Did I mention without kids? Ya, it was much needed.

Lots of great food in Vegas!
Gotta see M&M World
and the Coca Cola store (obviously John's favorite)

But the reason we really went was for the U2 Concert.
ANOTHER FIRST FOR JOHN: A CONCERT

We have to send a thanks to John's friend Eric for getting us to go down there. We should also thank his wife for the U2 tickets! It was amazing!! My favorite part: When John and Eric got asked to go to "turns" by two girls. Being good Mormon boys, they had no idea what they were being asked to do. They just stared at the girls until one of them said, "You know, at the bar?" Still they stared. Finally one of the girls caught on that we were behind them and said, "oh, I guess you are here with girls huh?" I laughed. It was great to see the look on their faces. I should have asked if I could come.

2 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

SO SUPER JEALOUS!!!!!

Livingstons said...

I'm pretty jealous myself - wish I could have come...next time. Congrats on the house!