I still have so much to do, but I dont' want to do it any more, so I will try and update you with all the craziness that has been going on the past 3 weeks.
First, our Moab trip. I tried really hard this time to take more pictures of people and less of scenery and trucks. Still, I can't help but take a ton of pictures when we go down there, so here ya go.
We actually made it up Delicate Arch this time. It is a grueling hike, but the kids made it okay. (Well, with a little help)That would be my cousin Jon. Studly huh?
Kyle was proud to be sporting his temporary tattoo
Should we use this one as Christmas cards or what?
The Moab wildlife. The body of this Cat Spider was probably as big as my fist. We found it up in the corners of some pavilion type thing. And of course you can't forget the lizards and scorpions. Too bad we didn't see any snakes.
Okay, I had to show Kent's collection of Moab lizards as well.
Connor was very upset when we had to put this little guy back. Luckily I was able to convince him that the lizard would be sad if we took him away from his home. He seemed to understand that.
Linsey and Mitch

It is hard to tell from the picture, but Jon and I climbed up a really tall rock to get a better view. Sorry we about gave you a heart-attack aunt Shauna, but it was really cool!
I am beginning to understand why my mom was always worried with us around heights. I kept yelling at John to hold on to Connor TIGHT while he threw rocks over the side.
Chase
Gotta love the red dirt!
The whole Gang
(minus Nik and Ashley, next time though right?)
The Moab wildlife. The body of this Cat Spider was probably as big as my fist. We found it up in the corners of some pavilion type thing. And of course you can't forget the lizards and scorpions. Too bad we didn't see any snakes.Okay, I had to show Kent's collection of Moab lizards as well.

Gotta love the red dirt!(minus Nik and Ashley, next time though right?)


0 comments:
Post a Comment