Sydney after her Kindergarten "Feast" (Kindergarten sounds so fun! Can I go back?)
We had a Thanksgiving breakfast with my dad and aunt Deb. Mmm, it was good. I think I like that tradition, it's a keeper!
Then, we went to John's brother's house for Dinner. Oh, I love turkey! It was very good and I actually remembered the pies this year! The unfortunate things was that we were making the pies with my aunt and she forgot to add the sugar. Hmm, oh well. But, my aunt did help me make a fabulous pecan pie! I have not been able to make one that sets, but she had the touch or something because it was good! John's sister also came out from St. Louis and her kids came, but I wasn't very good at taking pictures, so you'll have to imagine. (Does anyone else have that problem? of not taking very many pictures at Thanksgiving?)

1 comments:
I took one picture all of Thanksgiving day. I'm a dork. And it wasn't even related to Thanksgiving. It was my kids dressed up like superheroes.
Post a Comment