Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Great Self-Esteem Booster

So, ya, had to pull out the maternity pants today. Not to happy about that, but I can't really go in public wearing John's scrubs, so out they came. As I was going to through the cloths (I have a ton thanks to my friend Pam) Connor turns to me and says, "mom, those are humongous!" Ya, feeling pretty good today.

By the way, I am due July 12th. Pretty close to being done with the first trimester, but I sure don't feel like it. Was the third one harder for anyone else? I have felt pretty crappy, definitely worse than the last two. What was I thinking?

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I think I said to Chad last night, "What were we thinking?!" It's because now that I'm close to delivery, I'm remembering the PAIN and how hard it all is...and now we have two kids on top of that. How does anyone take care of a newborn with two loud kids around?! I'm wondering.
However, the 1st trimester for me this time around was definitely a piece of cake compared to the other two. Good luck! Hope you feel better.

Pam Emmons said...

Yay! Maternity pants! Well, you know the last was by far the hardest for me... but I made it. I can't wait to see your little belly next week! Still trying to figure out a way to get there in the summer so I can actually see that baby. Oh, and my money is on a boy...

Tyler & Ashley said...

I had no idea... Congrats!!! You are a great mom!!! You will have to keep me updated!!!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Um, my pregnancy with Ben was by far the hardest for me. I was puking until week 22 with him and I only puked twice with the other boys. I was also so much more tired. So, rest whenever you get a chance! When do you find out the gender?

amydear said...

Maybe that means your a month ahead of what you think you are. Or you're having twins. Either way, don't sweat it! And although my 3rd pregnancy was a little tough, my 3rd child is an angel. It will be worth it!

Linsey Jackson said...

Yay! You better have this baby on my birthday.. :) NoT a week early ;) Hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you need help with your kids at all. Mitch and I will come play!

Laurie said...

haha, leave it to your kids to make you feel good about yourself.
My third was definitely the worst. The crummies in the 1st trimester held out longer and all the aches and pains of later pregnancy started way earlier, so I didn't have any of that middle blissful pregnancy period I had with my first two.