I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
12 comments:
Man, I will feel so out of line if I'm interpreting this post wrong.
ARE YOU SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYING?!
I looked at it again. No, I HAVE to be right!
Are.you.having.a.baby?
Can I be the first to congratulate you online?
(Oh man, I hope that was what you were trying to say.)
CONGRATULATIONS!
I echo Jenni's sentiments.... Does that mean what I think it means?! Are you expecting?! If so... CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you!!!
What?!
Congratulations, I think!
Ha! Love it! Congrats!!!!
K I am going to join the list of those here who think we are congratulating you, if this is what we think it means.:) whoo hoo!
Congratulations! So exciting. Sounds like you brought home a good souvenir. (:
Fabulous! What a fun, convenient way to announce too! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!
I was just WAITING for you to announce this.... that's hilarious!
Yay! :) I'm so happy for you guys. That was fun seeing the little bean in the picture!
Congratulations Mandie! :)
Hmm, I put a comment, but it never showed up. So, congrats! Glad you had fun in Vegas, huh? I'm assuming John is the father. : )
Congrats! I have been giving Eric a hard time...good thing he is a deep sleeper :) J/K good thing John didn't go off to the bar with those girls...
Wahoo! Congrats! Hope you're feeling okay.
Post a Comment