Monday, December 7, 2009

My Christmas Tree

I finally got a good Christmas tree (yes it is fake so some of you may argue the word good). It is prelit and that is what I cared about. I don't know why, but I hate putting the lights on the Christmas Tree. So anyway, I got a really good deal (thanks Jenny) on this tree and I absolutely love it. My favorite part is that it looks pretty real and it has pine cones!
So of course, I had to get a few new decorations too. Oh, it was so fun.
John is not a fan of the top, but I like it. I have been told it looks like a "Hoo" Christmas tree, but "in a good way." I will agree. I love it. (Although, I need to figure out how to get the candy canes to stay, they keep sliding down.)

Have a Happy Holiday season everyone!

4 comments:

The Copes said...

Are you kidding? The top is the best part! Silly John.

Pam Emmons said...

I love it, and I totally thought it looked like a hooville tree before I read it! It looks better than my tree!

Leslie said...

I love it! So whimsical. And I completely agree that I prelit tree is wonderful. This is our last year with a real tree. I plan on hitting the after Christmas sales to find a fake tree for next year.

Jenni said...

Love it.