Mandie, the pictures look great! Seriously, all of them! Pam - I'm wearing that same pink tank top over a white shirt right now. Such good taste you have. (:
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
6 comments:
Mandie, the pictures look great! Seriously, all of them!
Pam - I'm wearing that same pink tank top over a white shirt right now. Such good taste you have. (:
You look great! I need a copy of a family one for a display I'm doing in my living room. You'll match perfectly. : ) Can you email me a file??
He he :) Glad you like them.
And yes, Larissa... we have awesome taste!
they turned out really cute!!
Pam did a great job. Your family is so cute.
the pictures are so adorable, i love them! you all look great!
Post a Comment