Saturday, August 21, 2010

A few extras in July

July was kind of a blur, but we did do a few things, other than a new baby.

Had some fun with Mr. and Mrs Potato Head (thanks Mitch and Linsey for picking them up for us at Disney World!)



 My cousin Chelsea got married in the Draper Temple and had the most beautiful dress I have ever seen!  Too bad I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked, you know, new baby an all.
Sydney turned 6!  and we were lucky enough to have her friends, Noah, Annie, and Cooper there, along with lots of family.  It was fun to have everyone.  She got lots of presents, but her favorite was her pillow pet.

We enjoyed some sparklers.  The kids got to see fireworks for the 4th, but I was still in the hospital, so no pictures of that.
Sydney had the fun opportunity to go to Libby, Montana with grandma and grandpa.  I don't have any pictures yet, but she had a blast swimming in the "crik" (that is it's name.  It's the only one I don't call a "creek"), jumping on the trampoline, hiking, eating raspberries off great-grandma's bushes, and playing with lots of kids.
While she was gone, Connor, Jordan and I went to the Aquarium
with Jodi and Marshall
and got to pet stingrays (he loved that!)
and sit on a large frog.
And of course, we got lots of cuddling in.

1 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

OMG, Syd is already 6 years old??? Time is just not staying in one place. Happy B-day Syd!