My grass is dying, my back yard has been taken over by weeds, both bathrooms are gross, and laundry is piling up, but my husband is no longer sick and can now cuddle with Jordan (did I mention that he was bed ridden for 4 days! I mean, he didn't even touch his iphone, that is how sick he was),
John was finally able to start up his practice last week,
Sydney and Connor love their little baby sister,
Jordan is a happy, healthy baby, who may end up being a chunky baby at the rate she is eating,
and Jordan likes to sleep, she slept for 7 hours last night! (I'll let you know if it is a fluke or if I have a miracle sleeper)
I thought this was hilarious! I left the room for 2 seconds and came back to this.
All those other things can wait.

4 comments:
Love the photos! Thanks! I can't wait until we have our own little sis to snuggle -- only 8 days. She still looks so little. Glad things are better and John is well.
Now this is a good update! :)
Glad John is feeling better. What a cute little girl you have! She looks like she has dark hair? I guess I expected to see blond.:)
She looks so tiny! What a cute little girl. John's practice looks amazing...glad he can feel good enough to work in it!
Post a Comment