Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years Project 366, Picture a Day

So, my best friend Pam decided to do a picture a day project this year and asked me to do it too.  First I thought, "wow, what a commitment. Not sure I can commit to that!"  But then I thought about it a little more and thought it might be fun.  I have wanted to get into photography for quite some time now but always found some reason why "now" was not the right time. Well, John got me a fancy new camera for Christmas so I don't have many more good excuses.  So, let the craziness begin!
 1/366
My daughter got Jenga for Christmas, so we pulled it out on New Years.  She's getting pretty darn good!
2/366
I was lucky enough to go and take the Anderson's family pictures.  I absolutely love Dawne and hope we can do it again sometime! (maybe when it is warmer!)
3/366
This is my nephew Marshall playing in the snow-less dirt.  Love Januaries like this!

  4/366
I just love this because she is saying cheese, or "eeee" and she says it just like her older sister did it.  We have many pictures of Sydney pulling the same cheese face.

5/366
Did I mention I love sunny Januaries?  We went to the Zoo and this is Connor and his buddy Dawson being their regular goofy, but happy, selves!

6/366
I just love those eyes and the only way I could get her to look at  me long enough was to give her her milk, or "mu" as she calls it.

7/366
The snow finally came.  Jordan wanted to play too but mom didn't want to.

1 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Yay for new long-comitment-photo-project! So far looks really good! I was reading the other day on Digital Photography website about their projects, last year they did "a theme for a week" and I was thinking to do that one. So far I was just doing their little practice projects which fun in their own way, I guess I'm not really into big commitments like you. But, way to go Mandie, YOU CAN DO IT!
Btw, does your camera makes good videos as well? Ours not so much, but we didn't really wanted that feature anyway.