Sunday, January 22, 2012

Picture a Day Week 3

Sun, Jan 15
 
15/366
These are my kitchen chairs that I reupholstered.  They had a tan vinyl on them, but they started to rip and Jordan found it fun to continue to rip and pull it off.  So I found this beauty of a fabric.
Mon, Jan 16
 16/366
No school today so I let the  kids pick what they wanted to do.  Connor wanted to read about spiders on the internet (which of course means pictures, yuck!) and Sydney wanted to make cookies, and of course we had to try a few in her new Easy Bake Oven.  I found the best Snickerdoodle recipe here!

Tuesday, Jan 17
 17/366
Yes, I let them jump on my bed.  Hopefully it will be a one time occurrence but I had to play with the shutter speed today.

Wednesday, Jan 18
 18/366
Today I spent most of my day making this for a baby shower.
Thursday, Jan 19
 19/366
Mmm! Macaroni!
Also made these today
Camera straps for my friend Pam and some fellow photographers.
Friday, Jan 20
 20/366
Love my boy!
Saturday, Jan 21
 21/366
Love those freckles and those eyes.  She is growing way to fast!


1 comments:

Linsey Jackson said...

Cute pictures!! I love the fabrics for that blanket you made. So cute! :) We need to get together and make something again. It's been forever.