Sunday, January 15, 2012

Picture a Day week 2

8/366
I'm pretty sure it was!

 9/366
 Pam gave us a challenge this week of "Thinking Up" so here is my version.  Next time I need to use the tripod because the moon was so clear and I just couldn't hold still enough to show that.

10/366
 Our dog Hurley after a bad hair cut.  No it was not done with the lawn mower.

11/366
 Another "Thinking Up".  Love these mountains

12/366
 My good friend Jen had a birthday (I won't say which special one it was) and that was the only candle she had.  Happy Birthday Jen!

13/366
 Jordan got in trouble.  I made her clean it up.  She was not happy.
Not only did she toss it everywhere, she also ate a bunch of it.  

14/366
 
My nephew Marshall was definitely "thinking up!"
We were celebrating my dad's Birthday when I came across this face of pure concentration.

1 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

What a nice week of "thinking up". Nice job. I especially love Jordan's picture :)