Sunday, January 29, 2012

Picture a Day Week 4

Sun. January 22
22/366
We had ward conference and the Stake Presidency spoke to us.  I was very inspired by what we heard and one thing stood out to me.  It has been fairly easy to remember to take a picture every day so far (we'll see how it is in June) but I haven't made time to read my scriptures everyday.  My priorities seemed a little off, so I am setting new goals today.  I think I have time to do both every single day.

Mon. January 23
23/366
I have been so lucky to have my little nephew over quite a bit lately and I love it!  So does Connor.

Tues. January 24
24/366

Wed. January 25
25/366
Started a project today and I turned my back for 2 seconds and came back to find this.  She seems to have no fear and I am not sure if that is a good thing yet!  And just take a look at that mischievous smile!

Thurs. January 26
26/366
My friend had a cute little baby boy and I begged her to let me take pictures.  He was just too cute and I had a lot of fun. 

Fri. January 27
27/366
Worked on painting my front room and I did it all by myself!

Sat. January 28
28/366
My beautiful Sydney had her dance recital today.  As a child, I never understood why my mom would always cry when I would dance.  Well, today I understand.  I was so stinking proud of my skinny little dancer!

1 comments:

Chris said...

I think you've got a good plan -- are you going to keep your camera and your scriptures in the same place?

Who are those masked men?

Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas...man! is it dinner time yet? Do they taste as good as they look?

Kids have no fear -- which is my greatest fear.

Great job on the baby feet -- very cute

But I'll bet she doesn't make her dad cry...because dads are tough...we don't cry...ever...seriously...