Sun, Feb 5
36/366
Jordan loves to climb all over Hurley. He is such a good dog, he usually just lets her.
Mon, Feb 6
37/366
Connor and I did some puzzles today. The end.
Tues, Feb 7
38/366
Yay! Mitch and Linsey are having a baby boy! They are going to name him Sawyer. We are pretty sure he already has Mitch's nose. So exciting!
Wed, Feb 8
39/366
This sums up our whole house pretty much all week. Why is it that when mom gets sick, so does everyone else?
Thurs, Feb 9
40/366
Jordan also loves to drag Hurley around by his collar. He wasn't as fond of this game. I think he wanted me to save him at this moment.
Fri, Feb 10
41/366
After being cooped up all week, we just had to get out and enjoy the 45 degree weather. And I thought I would try my hand at panning. Kind of fun!
Sat, Feb 11th
42/366
So, it has been unusually warn here, so warm in fact that the black widows forgot to die! We opened up one of the kids camping chairs to find this lady sitting and waiting. So, I sprayed her with spider spray and it got all over her web, and she drunkenly walked right off the chair. Gave me the hebejebees! Hope she died. We lost her in the grass.
On a better note, Connor has learned how to ride his bike without training wheels!


2 comments:
Cute dog!
I hope everyone is feeling much better now after all this sick sickness.
Yak, I hate spiders as well. I hope she died as well. I can't even imagine how loud I'd scream if I open a chair and there is that creepy crawler... Usually I scream pretty loud and even if I'm in the basement he can hear me being on second floor (some strong lungs I have :) LOL )
Love seeing your cuties! Keep up with pictures.
Post a Comment