Sun, Feb 19
50/366
Winter decided to show up. Wasn't much of a showing though.
Mon, Feb 20
51/366
The kids were out of school today for President's Day so we decided to
take advantage of what little snow we had and went sledding. More
pictures to come. I realized I didn't have any pictures of me, so here is my first self portrait. It is reflected on my dirty van window, so its a good one. And yes, I am wearing Sydney's bear hat because it was seriously cold (or I am just a wuss this winter because it has been so nice) and she didn't want to wear hers (she is tougher than me).
Tues, Feb 21
52/366
My cute nephew, Marshall, got to spend the day with us. We love having him over. Seriously, look at that cute face!
Wed, Feb 22
53/366
Okay, I had to throw 2 in there. Connor and I played Lego's, Batman Lego's to be exact. He built a lot of it himself. He is getting so big!
Thurs, Feb 23
54/366
In the words of my brother, "I got in a fight with a tree and the tree won!"
Mitch
went night snowboarding Wednesday night and tried to avoid one tree but
the back of his board hit it and sent him flying into another one, face
first. He got a pretty good concussion and cracked his cheek bone in 2
spots under his eye socket. Thankfully that was all of the damage and
it wasn't worse! We love you Mitch and are glad you will be okay. I am also happy that I am now not the only one with brain damage :)
Fri, Feb 24
55/366
We took dinner down to Mitch and Linsey and made some Thai Peanut Noodles and Wontons. So yummy! You should try it. (Thanks for the recipe Dave)
Wontons
1 lb ground pork
1 T minced garlic
1/2 T minced ginger
2 T sugar
1/2 T oil
2 1/2 T Soy Sauce
Mix all together and put about 1/2 tsp mixture in wanton wrapper. Fold like a triangle, then fold sides up. Deep fry until golden brown.
Don't forget the Sweet and Sour Sauce to dip it in!
Sweet and Sour Sauce
1 c pineapple juice
2 T soy sauce
1/2 c ketchup
1 1/2 T sugar
2 T corn starch
1/2 c water
Combine and simmer until thickened.
Sat, Feb 25
56/366
Loved the lighting from the sky, so I thought I would experiment.


0 comments:
Post a Comment