Sun, Feb 12
43/366
We had our traditional V-day fondu at G-ma's because we thought Dad was going to be gone on V-day. He wasn't, but that is okay because we had a lot of fun doing it with almost everyone. We missed you Matt and Jodi. I guess that means we just have to do it again!
Mon, Feb 13
44/366
I made sugar cookies from here for John's office. They were super yummy! Probably my new favorite recipe. Notice the teeth :)
Tues, Feb 14
Happy Valentines Day!
45/366
I stole this idea from my sis-in-law a few years ago and we love this tradition. We make a fancy dinner (this year was crab and filet mignon) and eat it by candlelight. I sure love these guys!
Wed, Feb 15
46/366
We finally got to meet my cute nephew, Will. I seriously could steal this boy! So. Stinking. Cute! I am so glad that he was able to come home to his mom on Valentines Day and that he is doing better. He was still on the Bili-lights so I couldn't get a great picture of him, but he is a strong kid, so hopefully I will be able to get some soon.
Thurs, Feb 16
47/366
Lots of V-day candy. Dad will love those blue teeth!
Fri, Feb 17
48/366
Uh, kind of looks like my mom and Lynn are burying bodies in their backyard. Don't worry, they are just getting their garden ready since it seems winter forgot us. Hope we have enough water to water that scary looking garden.
Sat. Feb 18
49/366
We finally took Hurley for a real grooming. John told them to go short, so ya, they went SHORT! Well, except his tail. What is up with that? Why don't they every trim his tail? So, I fixed that myself. Anyway, he looked traumatized the rest of the day, like he had been a little violated. And by the looks of it, he was. Poor guy.





1 comments:
All these photos make me miss you guys! Wish you had time to come visit. Poor Hurley! I hope his coat grows out quickly.
Post a Comment