Sunday, July 1, 2012

Picture a Day week 25

Sun, June 24
 
 185/366
I was so sick and this is the view I had, well at least when I wasn't sleeping or hovered over the toilet.  I was in bed and sleeping pretty much all day.  Around this time, 5:22 from the looks of it, I was able to keep some water down and get out of bed for about 2 hours before I went back to bed and slept all night.  NOT fun.  Poor John had to give a short-notice talk at church and take care of the kids all day.  Let's not repeat this shall we!

Mon, June 25
 186/366
Warning:  Potty talk
Jordan has been showing quite a bit of interest in going potty lately.  She will come and tell me "poop" when she has to go and she will actually go in the potty.  Last week, she even went pee for Sydney, so I thought lets try.  This is her showing her little monkey how to go.  So cute! 
Needless to say, I am not ready.  I put her in underwear and she started peeing on the kitchen floor and screamed the whole time, almost like it scared her.  I still wasn't feeling great and was not up to cleaning up the mess, so we will try again some other day.

Tues, June 26
 187/366
Sorry, full of nasty mommy stuff this week. 
 This is Jordan's booger hair-do.  Somehow she wiped it clear into her hair.  
Gross, but comical.

Wed, June 27
188/366
Ladybugs.  If only we could all love life like a little child.

Thurs, June 28
 189/366
Have I mentioned I love the zoo?  
This picture is for my friend Jen who is in Zambia taking pictures of wild animals, who are not behind a cage, on a safari.  Mine are behind a cage.  Yes, I am jealous.

Fri, June 29
 190/366
We went camping by a beautiful lake.  Seriously loved it.  I asked Sydney to do this pose for me and she looked at me like I was an alien.  Looks like it is time for some movie education!

Sat, June 30
 191/366
Yes, please celebrate with us.  We caught a fish.  Not just one fish.  Five!  (Well, we like to say 7 because 2 flipped out of our hands, but we'll stick with 5) All growing up we would joke about the "Jackson fishing curse" because we could not catch anything.  Hopefully we broke that curse for good.  I will post more pictures of our fun camping trip and let you know who caught their first fish!

0 comments: