Saturday, July 28, 2012

Picture a Day week 27

Sun, July 8
--------
199/366
Uh, ya, forgot again, but, remember John's "sprained" ankle from Moab?  Well...

he actually broke his fibula.  Oops.  Since it was starting to heal like this, the Dr said to just keep wearing the brace we got him from Smiths.  There shouldn't be any permanent damage.  We're hoping.

Mon, July 9
200/366
 Sydney meets Sawyer.  I love those freckles!

Tues, July 10
201/366
We are struggling over here.  I kicked Connor... wait, that sounds bad, but I somehow kicked Connor's heal with my little toe (I promise it wasn't on purpose) and it did not feel too great.  Then it turned pretty colors.  I guess I needed some sympathy pain for John.  (Later I did x-ray it at John's office and it didn't look broken, but it is still blue almost 3 weeks later.  Ouch!) 

Wed, July 11
 
202/366
I actually got something to grow.  Miracles happen people.
Thurs, July 12
203/366
I love these people and I sure miss them!  This is about half of us who endured Glen Courts in Milwaukee together.  It's been about 2 years since I have seen a lot of them, so it was so good to meet for lunch and catch up.  It seems that everyone else's kids continue to grow too fast too!   I hope the other half of them can come next time!

Fri, July 13  
 204/366
We went camping again up to Trial Lake because we loved it so much!  Well, and we could actually do a fire there.  Usually we go up to Soapstone with my aunt and uncle and their kids, but with it being so stinking dry, and a lot of our state on fire already, we couldn't do a fire there and really, what is camping without a fire?  Anyway, Connor caught his first fish on this trip.  He was pretty happy about it!

Sat, July 14
205/366
This pretty much sums up our trip.  It was rainy and cold.  That is not so fun in a tent.  We left early.  But is sure was good to see my cousins Jon and Nik, who are proudly serving our country in the military.  I think it is time to get out boys and come home. We miss you!

0 comments: