Sun, July 1
192/366
Ya, I hate yard work, so these guys get pretty big before I get to them.
Mon, July 2
193/366
Happy Birthday Baby! I love letting my kids lick the beaters from their birthday cake because I think the mess is so funny! I am pretty sure this one has been the best so far with the hand print on her forehead!
It was also one of my good friends birthdays today and her awesome husband paid for a few of us girl friends to get mani/pedi's. I had never done that and I think I quite liked it!


Tues, July 3
194/366
So, our whole state is pretty much on fire. You can't see in this picture, but coming from those mountains was a ton of smoke. It almost looked like a volcano. Well, because of the smoke, our moon looked orange. Thank you to all those firemen working so hard these last couple weeks.
Wed, July 4

195/366
Happy Independance Day! We had a lot of fun with friends and I hope to post those pictures soon.
Thurs, July 5

196/366
We finally got a little rain today. Man it smelt good! Too bad we had a Tball game to sit through in that rain, but it was still good! Hopefully it helped out those firefighters.
Fri, July 6
197/366
Yay! I am an aunt again! I can't believe my baby brother has a baby! He is going to be such a good dad! And that little guy will be so lucky to have Linsey for a mom. I am so excited for them! (And remember guys, I am always willing to babysit! Please!)
Sat, July 7
198/366
Okay, here is one more of many to come, I am sure!
Ya, I hate yard work, so these guys get pretty big before I get to them.
Mon, July 2
193/366
Happy Birthday Baby! I love letting my kids lick the beaters from their birthday cake because I think the mess is so funny! I am pretty sure this one has been the best so far with the hand print on her forehead!
It was also one of my good friends birthdays today and her awesome husband paid for a few of us girl friends to get mani/pedi's. I had never done that and I think I quite liked it!


Tues, July 3
194/366
So, our whole state is pretty much on fire. You can't see in this picture, but coming from those mountains was a ton of smoke. It almost looked like a volcano. Well, because of the smoke, our moon looked orange. Thank you to all those firemen working so hard these last couple weeks.
Wed, July 4

195/366
Happy Independance Day! We had a lot of fun with friends and I hope to post those pictures soon.
Thurs, July 5

196/366
We finally got a little rain today. Man it smelt good! Too bad we had a Tball game to sit through in that rain, but it was still good! Hopefully it helped out those firefighters.
Fri, July 6
197/366
Yay! I am an aunt again! I can't believe my baby brother has a baby! He is going to be such a good dad! And that little guy will be so lucky to have Linsey for a mom. I am so excited for them! (And remember guys, I am always willing to babysit! Please!)
Sat, July 7
198/366
Okay, here is one more of many to come, I am sure!





0 comments:
Post a Comment