Thursday, March 20, 2008

Accident Prone

Connor just can't seem to avoid getting hurt! A few weeks ago he split his lip at Blue Harbor and on Monday he hit his lip again. We were packing for our trip to Utah and he tripped over John's shoes and hit his lip on the entertainment center. Poor kid detached his frenum (thanks to dental school I now know that is the part that attaches your lip to your gums) and there was blood all over. He is reminding me more and more of my brother. He was definitely accident prone and Connor is following in his footsteps. My brother split his lip when he was 2 and with Connor's fat lip, they look a lot a like. Connor is also quite independent, like my brother, and didn't want me to help him in any way. I guess mom's kisses don't always make it better. I guess we need to have some good insurance huh?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I left a comment yesterday and I think my computer froze at the same time.
If I were an insurance company I wouldn't insure any of you! Sydney seemed to be pretty accident prone too if I remember.
We were in Utah on Thursday to get Chad after his interview. He was teaching again on Friday though so we weren't there for long. I hope you are having a fun Spring break.

Livingstons said...

Sounds like Connor and Davis would be tripping over each other... Seems like these little boys have a permanent bruise somewhere on their face.