Hopefully. John took the last part of his dental boards yesterday and he thinks it went well. There are three parts to the boards exam. The first part is a written test and John took that during his second year. The second part is on a mannequin and he passed that in November. This last one was the patient part, and what a headache it has been. Not only did he have the stress of this being the "test of his life," but there was also a ton of stress in finding a reliable patient (actually 3) and backup patients (if the patient doesn't show up, it's an automatic fail). There was three parts to this test. He had to do two kinds of fillings and one deep cleaning. Now, there are certain things that are an automatic fail and then you don't get to finish the rest of the test. That didn't happen to John. Now they have to add up the points he scored and that will tell him if he passed or not. Thanks for all the prayers.
1 year ago

4 comments:
MANDIE!!!!!! I am SOOOOO glad you found me on facebook! I've missed you!!! Congrats to John on finishing his boards. I hope he passed!! I keep 2 blogs... one about my family and the other about my experience with having brain cancer. (Crazy, huh?) Anyway, here are the links to them both: http://jeaniechristensen.blogspot.com
http://braincancerdepression.blogspot.com
You have no idea how excited I am to be in touch with you again! We have a lot to catch up on! :)
Yeah for John! Our two friends took the boards last weekend too. They said it was the most stressful day of their lives. I'm sure he feels the same. Tell him good luck; we're sure he passed.
Good luck! I hope you didn't forget to breathe.
yea! it's totally in the bag...
Post a Comment