That you and your cousins' kids are cousins once removed and your kids and your cousins' kids are second cousins? I didn't but I am glad I do now because it was driving me crazy!
1 year ago
My life may seem plain, but it is precious to me.
That you and your cousins' kids are cousins once removed and your kids and your cousins' kids are second cousins? I didn't but I am glad I do now because it was driving me crazy!
4 comments:
Happy to see you might be working on your family history. :)
What in the world inspired you to research that? I know it wasn't an interest in geneology!
No, sorry, no geneology. Pam, you know me too well. My cousin had a kid at the beginning of summer and I have been wondering how he is related to me and my kids. And, I have always wanted to know what a second cousin was and I finally looked it up.
I just recently figured that out too. It was at a family get together with a whole lot of cousins and we we're wondering how we're all officially related.
Funny post. :)
Post a Comment