Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Silly Girl

I have posted a lot of cute and silly things about Connor lately, so this is a tribute to his great, and silly example.

She really likes mustard, is that normal?
She wanted to show off her curly hair, especially to those friends who get to have curly hair every day.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Sydney looks good with curls. :) It's so cute that you did up her hair.

Laurie said...

Love the curls! When I was little I had ultra fine white blond hair and I remember family members braiding or otherwise doing my sister's hair, but they refused to even bother with me! Fine, it wouldn't stay, but I just wanted them to try!!! So I love love love seeing cute little blonds done up. A girl's gotta feel special, right? :)

Pam Emmons said...

Love the curls! She is so cute! Did they stay for long?

amydear said...

Wish I could play with this silly girl. Tell her hi from me, Jillian, and Hayden. She's lucky to have such a talented Mom who can do cute things with her hair.

Carolyn Hanson said...

What a doll. :)

I love the first dentist appointments pics too. Your kids are so cute!

Savannah said...

Hi! Your mom just sent me the link to her new blog and I found you through it! How are you? We missed you at the family reunion! Sydney is SO grown up! I can't believe it!

Larissa said...

I agree, she is looking grown up! And showing off that personality! About the mustard - may not be so normal. Yuck! Olivia likes eating plain sour cream, so at least mustard's probably healthier than that.

Jenni said...

Sydney,

I like your curls, and I like your new dress too. I miss you when you have moved. I will take a picture for you and send it to you. I hope you are going to be alright in your new home with your new friends, and I hope you have lots of new friends to choose. I liked it when you played with me. I love you.

Love Hailey.

Leslie said...

Cute pics. I like the curls. How fun to be able to fix her hair!