Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Settled for the Farm

I tried to take the kids to the dinosaur museum and because they were having a "$2 Tuesday" the line was clear out the door, all the way to the back of the building. Since my kids only like to wait in line for maybe a minute, we decided to check out the line for the Farm. Much Better!

So EXCITED to feed an alpaca!

Connor EXCITED over any animal, even a stinky cow

If Grandpa can do it, I can too!

The one thing they would wait in line for! (Almost 45 minutes! but they were very good waiters this time)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Hazel is dying to ride a horse. Your kids are so lucky! And I think they know it--just look at those smiles.

Laurie said...

45 minutes! That's dedication, I'm impressed! "Settle" for the farm, but what kids don't love animals! So fun!

amydear said...

I have pictures of J on those same horses (or ones very similar) when she was about Connor's age. Still so fun.

Leslie said...

Wow. That looks like fun. Were they scared to ride the horse?