1 year ago
Monday, October 6, 2008
Family Pictures
Since I can't fly my friend out here, we decided to do them ourselves. I think we did a pretty good job. It was quite cold, so we took them fast. Oh and don't mind Sydney's red punch mustache. (Jenni, any suggestions would be great!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Mandy, these are beautiful! That scenery is amazing and you guys look great. I love them. :)
(We had a little BBQ out back tonight and it was weird not having you, Pam, and Abby there.)
:(
They look great. Good sceneryand they turned out really cute. I like the blue shirts. Do I get a copy?
Aww! So cute! I love your hair!
You did these yourself?! Wow. Being around Jenni so long paid off. I really like the fall leaves and background too.
BTW, I Tagged you, so check my blog!
Love the blue - such a gorgeous family!
You guys look great. You did an awesome job.
Love the Blue!! Great pics. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment