I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
4 comments:
I did this with my kids last week while Noah was off school and it was a hit as well. Kind of a fun way to eat lots of different things.
Excellent, I keep meaning to try this. Hearing that it's a hit for you and Pam now too is all the more incentive!
I also tried it and it was a hit with Tommy as well. I think it is funny that Conner looks so much bigger than Sydney!
Wow! Good to hear something worked for you guys.
Post a Comment