Monday, October 20, 2008

Witch's Night

Every October, Gardner Village sets out all their witches and has lots of fun activities, one of them being Witch's Night. We will actually be out of town for the real Witch's Night, so we decided to make our own.


First, we all get dressed up, or at least have a hat.
She wanted to wear her costume, so she is Tinkerbell Witch.
Some are fancier than others.


This is my aunts. It was the coveted hat this year.
This was our friends.

We meet at the village,
hit the shops,
This is my new hat. It has spiders hanging from it. I think it is cute!
eat dinner,
(where we waited for an HOUR for our dinner! Next time we will eat somewhere else)and of course, see the WITCHES!




5 comments:

elsha3er said...

hello iam ahmed from egypt iam happy to visit you


احمد الشاعر

Laurie said...

Um. Interesting commenter ^

Anyway... Love all the creative witch hats!

Carolyn Hanson said...

This looks like so much fun. I have to say the witch is my favorite of all the Halloween characters.

(You have friends in many places. Cool:)

Leslie said...

Okay, that looks totally fun! What is Gardener Village? And we definitely need to start getting together more often.

Laurie said...

For vivid color hit your function button (when shooting in P, Tv, Av, M, or C) and change your color setting to vivid. Not recommended for your regular shooting. People don't always look so great in that setting, it's better for things, especially nature. I actually like the way people come out in the Neutral setting. In this case, although I was shooting people, I wanted to go for the vivid anyway with the leaves! :)