Saturday, November 1, 2008

Moab Trip

We need a truck!



We went to Moab with my aunt, uncle, and cousins and had a blast! Besides all the beautiful scenery
and the wonderful hikes,



my uncle took us on an "easy" jeeping trail. Since we didn't have mega-jeeps (that's what I like to call all the other jeeps we saw), we took trucks. That is why he took us on an easy trail. (I was surprised that this was easy, but I guess the real jeeping trials are scary hard.) I was thoroughly impressed by what these trucks could do! I just kept thinking any minute one the axles would break. I kept looking at my cousin face and he didn't seem too worried. John even got a chance to drive and I think he is now convinced that we do indeed need a truck!


This is my cousin's husband driving. It took him 6 or 7 tries to get up this. Again, amazed it didn't break!

And of course there was some of us who like to, not only hike to the arches, but climb on them (I climbed up Broken Arch, but I had to take the picture). The view up there was incredible!
I took tons of pictures, so if you want to see more, here you go!


Everyone should go to Moab at least 5 times in your life! It is highly recommended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

What a great trip! Your pictures make me want to go there...maybe not with a truck, but definitely with a good pair of hiking shoes.