Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



On Tuesday we had an impromptu Halloween party at my aunts house and made haunted houses. (Hint: if you ever make one of these, don't lick the frosting off your fingers, it is nasty!)




On Thursday we carved pumpkins.

On Friday, of course we went Trick or Treating!



I actually get to eat all this?

This was actually the kids first time Trick or Treating outside and they loved it. As we were walking, Sydney said, "Mom, this is fun! I really like Halloween!" and we could tell because she did not want to go home even after mom and dad were tired.

5 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Looks like lots of fun! I was sad our kids weren't together this year! So for my pictures on my blog, I actually used iphoto to edit them. I just got a new imac last week.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Cute costumes you guys!

The Copes said...

Hey Mandie,
We did a haunted house contest also, but your's make ours look like haunted out houses. Happy Halloween,
Jodi

Laurie said...

Well, for your first year carving pumpkins, it looks like you did a lot! So fun! And I love the costumes!

amydear said...

The kids are so cute! I love the Tinkerbell costume on Syd. But John is too scary for me. : )