My kids are wishing for that! Brrrr.... Your snowman is cute. Actually looks like some decently sticky snow for where you are. I love that you got a picture of Connor eating it.
I can't believe how much it snowed! My mom sent pics too. Noah keeps asking me when it will snow here, and I don't know how to break it to him that it probably won't!
I found your blog through the Emmon's and thought I'd say hi! It looks to me like you guys ended up in UT? Your kids have gotten so big and they are as cute as ever. I am impressed with the size of the snowman, but my favorite part is his small head!
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
6 comments:
My kids are wishing for that! Brrrr....
Your snowman is cute. Actually looks like some decently sticky snow for where you are. I love that you got a picture of Connor eating it.
I can't believe how much it snowed! My mom sent pics too. Noah keeps asking me when it will snow here, and I don't know how to break it to him that it probably won't!
I found your blog through the Emmon's and thought I'd say hi! It looks to me like you guys ended up in UT? Your kids have gotten so big and they are as cute as ever. I am impressed with the size of the snowman, but my favorite part is his small head!
Wow! I'm glad it melted. Are you?
Oh my gosh, so cute! Your kids are stinkin' cute!
Not missing this at all! But maybe in January we'll get a bit.
Post a Comment