John has had a lot of patients tell him he looked too young to be a dentist, so he thought he would try and experiment:
Can you tell? Does it make him look older?
This was after two weeks of growth and thankfully he didn't think it was him and shaved it off. Maybe it was because his wife couldn't kiss him without cringing?
Kind of scary! Maybe if he used my mom's mascara he could darken it up after one week? Hahaha...that would be terrifying then. John will always look young...he just has a young face. It's good.
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
5 comments:
He looks kind of evil.
ewww...chester molester! haha good idea to shave it off :)
Kind of scary! Maybe if he used my mom's mascara he could darken it up after one week? Hahaha...that would be terrifying then.
John will always look young...he just has a young face. It's good.
haha - I've been wondering if Travis will get that too with his young face. And that's about all Travis could grow in 2 weeks too!!
Sorry John, but I think you look kind of creepy. Like maybe Russian mafia? I'm glad you shaved it off.
Post a Comment