Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bitter Sweet

I am a little behind in the blogging arena, so I am trying to catch up today.

Last Saturday started out great. I went with some of my family to see the new Twilight movie. I will have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! Okay, the special effects were not that great, but I was prepared for that and I felt that they knew they had that limitation and so they didn't use them that often. Although I don't think Robert Patterson is all that cute, he pulled off a pretty good Edward. He was just awkward, which is how I pictured a vampire tying not to eat the one he loved. I thought Kristen Stewart as Bella was great! They gave her a little more strength in the movie than in the book, which I liked better. I actually think John might like it, as long as he can look past some of the cheesy special effects. Have you seen it yet? What did you think?

The Bitter part came later that afternoon. John's face says it all
Yes, BYU lost to the U! We had some of my family come over for the game and a BBQ. It was a lot of fun, well, until the end. John and I were outnumber so, all the U fans loved gloating.
Next year, U better watch out!

3 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

I haven't seen Twilight yet but I've been hearing good things all around!
I'll see it this weekend. Keep you posted...

Mindy said...

I liked Twilight too. Bella's character was good. I don't know actors so I thought "Cedric Diggory" could be a little cuter! I thought they could have made the love story a little better, seemed like they didn't really fall in love. Anyways, better not spoil anything!

Our Life, Our OHana, Our Luv... said...

Twilight was awesome, just gotta fix those graphics, ha ha. and that game was great! lol. thanks for having us over and for twilight!