Friday, October 3, 2008

Daddy Got Scared

My brother has a habit of showering in the dark when he wakes up. I find it quite strange, but he says that it helps him wake up. Well, John had to get up earlier than usual last week and was having a hard time waking up, so he thought he would try my brother's method. So, while taking a shower, in the dark (I mean really dark, there are no windows) he hears this:

He could not figure out what is was and it really freaked him out! He got out of the shower and looked out of the bathroom, thinking maybe it was me calling him or some other human sound. Finding nothing (I don't do 5:30) he turned on the light and started searching. This was the culprit.

A bath toy that croaks and counts when wet. A birthday present that Connor enjoys, but dad does not.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Haha! When you started I thought you were going to say something like John went to get in the shower and your brother was already there. That would have scared anyone. Maybe he should shower with ear plugs next time.

amydear said...

Somehow I can't imagine taking a warm shower in the dark waking me up. I think I'd crawl right back into bed! That is a funny story, though, and I'll bet John was wide awake after hearing that!

Leslie said...

I was also thinking that John would go into the bathroom while your brother was there. The frog is so funny!