Even though I didn't vote for President Obama, and at times I get a little nervous about his policies, I couldn't help but be proud of your nation today. It is just wonderful that we have a black president and the we could've had a women president. Our county has come a long way! I really enjoyed watching President Obama's inauguration today. He is a wonderful speaker and I believe that he is a good man. I believe he will do what he believes is right for this country and I just hope that he can help this country. He looked a little tired today and I can't help but feel a little sympathy for him and all the challenges that face him at the beginning of his presidency. I was also impressed by the ease of the transition. We really live in a wonderful country that was set up so well by wonderful men that were no doubt led by God. I was filled with pride and thanksgiving for our country and the many people who have and are and who will continue to fight for my freedom. I know we still have a lot of challenges ahead of us, but I hope that Obama can help bring us together to work for our country.
1 year ago

1 comments:
I hope for the best too, but I am pretty worried about the possibility of another 800 billion dollar bailout. Yikes! I wouldn't want Obama's job, that's for sure. I hope he's up for it.
Post a Comment