This is one of the wonderful things about the humid climate in which we live. This is the kids closet and this picture just doesn't do it justice. Yes, that is mold and we have been dealing with it for 3 1/2 years and I am ready to part with our unwelcome visitor. I am still amazed at the amount of water in the air every time I empty the dehumidifier. But don't worry about the mold, I have cleaned it and hopefully it will be another week or two before we see it again. Do you have any unwanted visitors?
1 year ago

2 comments:
That's what my boys closet looked like before I cleaned it just a few days ago! GROSS! I, too, am amazed at the water I collect in my dehumidifier. You're lucky you're almost done with the moldy part of this place. :)
Your closet looks like mine! I will be so glad to leave it behind. Maybe you should give your pet a name...
Post a Comment