Connor is now 16 months and is showing some good signs of the "fit-throwing stage". A lot of his fits come at very strange times, like when he drops something or falls over. The one shown above happened at the City Museum in St. Louis and that happened because mom was trying to make him follow the other kids. I know, so mean. But, I have to tell you that his fits are quite comical sometimes. Unlike Sydney, who, at that age, threw herself back onto the floor, hit her head and then cried because she hurt herself, Connor will sit down on the floor, lay himself back gently and softly lay his head down, then he kicks his legs and cries. I know I should just walk away, but sometimes I can't help but watch. At this time he also learning how to do so many other cute things like make animal noises (the dinosaur is his favorite), points to body parts (he says "AHHH" when he shows his teeth), tries to say words (like please, ball, and shoes), and gives kisses (that's my favorite). He has finally learned to keep his mouth closed when he gives kisses and is trying so hard to make the pucker noise. Very cute.
1 year ago




2 comments:
Tell Connor hi from Aunt Amy! I think he's mostly sweet.
So, I hope that you guys know that now that you have a blog, it is a requirement to make a post atleast every 3rd day, so that those who check your blog everyday won't have to go so long without more info.
Looking foward to a new post,
Eric
Post a Comment