Thursday, January 31, 2008

35 Below!

That is right! With the wind chill, it was that cold yesterday morning. The wind was also very strong, so the weather man said it would feel colder than that if you were in a windy spot. Of course we didn't go outside, but it looked beautiful outside. It was very sunny and there was a light dusting of snow on the ground, but how fun is that when you can't breath? Who ever heard of school being canceled because it was cold? I did go out later in the afternoon and it was still cold, but not that cold. Our poor van was frozen. As I drove, I could hear ice cracking all over the car with each bump and turn. But hey, it's our last winter here. I guess I should be savoring the moment, right?

1 comments:

amydear said...

Pretty hard to savor weather that cold! Hope you're somewhere warmer next winter. Not sure we'll be . . . Maybe we should both start thinking of FLORIDA. Ahhh.