Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We Joined the Club

One of my New Year's resolutions is to get up to speed with the world of internet communication, and to do it without John's help. Since we have been married, I have digressed in my computer abilities. It is just easier to ask John than to figure it out myself, right? It has taken me a little while to get the basics of my page up, but here it is. I now hope to stay in contact with all of the wonderful people we have met during dental school. So, if you have a page of your own, send me the link okay.

2 comments:

amydear said...

Welcome to the club. I hope to see lots more posts and pictures. Then it will seem like you're nearby. Jillian asked when we could visit you in again. We miss you!

Livingstons said...

Hey, that's one good looking family... one more semester!