Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be My Icon

Yes, I have read that on a candy heart before. We wanted to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to all our family and friends. We had every intention of sending out cards and treats, but then all of a sudden it was Saturday. Gma J, Sydney actually made you a card, but ya, didn't get around to mailing it. All of Sydney's friends from Milwaukee, she had Fun Dip Valentines for all of you, but ya, didn't get around to mailing those either. Sorry, I really dropped the ball this year. Who knows, if I get around to it, you may get them late. What have I been so busy doing? Valentine's fun of course!
Decorating Cookies!

Chocolate Fondu!
We even threw in a new rule that if you dropped your food in the fondu pot, you had to dance for the rest of us. Here are a few samples.



3 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Wish we were there to make cookies with you! We made some of our own, but they weren't as cute as yours!

Tyler & Ashley said...

MMMmm... Where is my cookie?

Mindy said...

Chad's family has this 'rule' during the new year's eve fondue that if you drop your food in the fondue pot, you have to give your sweetheart a kiss. It wasn't until Chad was chucking his food in that I said we need to change the rules up.