Sunday, February 8, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Finally! Sydney loved taking swimming lessons at the YMCA in Milwaukee and she was getting so good. It has taken me a while to get her back in them, but she absolutely loves them. I am not a very good swimmer, so my goal is that she will learn enough to be able to save herself. Then I can learn to relax at the pool.
Connor, on the other hand, isn't as happy about it. He is still too young to take swimming lessons at this pool, so he gets to sit and watch. The first day we were there, he asked, "mom, I swimming lessons?" in a cute, pouty tone of voice. It made me sad and want to break the rules for him. He was good though and sat patiently (for a 2 year old boy) while we waited for Sydney to finish.

0 comments: