Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Fever

We have had gorgeous weather lately (yes, I am talking about the weather) so we took the kids to the park and they just couldn't get enough! My favorite part about the beautiful weather is how clear the mountains are! I think Sydney is quite fascinated by them because every time we get in the car she reminds me that we are "close to the mountains". Yesterday she said, "Mom, I like the red parts on the mountain and then the snow, it is just beautiful!"

5 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Marie and Sydney look like sisters in that top picture, and Connor is so big!

Mindy said...

Wow, no winter coats. Great pictures by the way.

Leslie said...

We have enjoyed the nice weather too!

Larissa said...

I miss those mountains! Hopefully someday we'll be close to the mountains, too!

The Copes said...

Ben said that he ran into John at the Utah Dental Blah Blah, and that he seemed as happy as ever. So, keep on keepin' on. And congrats on getting your own place. If I know you, you'll have the place looking like the pages of a magazine soon.