Sydney is taking a ballet class at the YMCA and just loves it! My friend is her teacher and says that Sydney listens so well in class. I hope to get video soon.
What a cutie! Good form, too. J's last YMCA ballet class is today. Tell S. that! They are dancers together. Hope she has your talent. And it totally cracks me up to see S's legs. They are JUST like H and J's. So weird.
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
1 comments:
What a cutie! Good form, too. J's last YMCA ballet class is today. Tell S. that! They are dancers together. Hope she has your talent. And it totally cracks me up to see S's legs. They are JUST like H and J's. So weird.
Post a Comment