I stole my sister-in-laws idea and made a romantic family dinner for Valentines day. I made cheese fondue with chicken, apples, asparagus, and bread to dip. Then we had chocolate fondue with strawberries, pineapple, oranges, marshmallows, and pretzels to dip. I also lit about 4 candles and set them all over the living room and the kids were very intrigued. I'll have to admit, the cheese fondue didn't turn out real great, but we had a ton of fun. The kids felt very special. They ate most of their dinner and even used their "please" and "thank yous".
I think we may have found a new family tradition.
1 year ago



2 comments:
WOW! He's talking...I can't believe it! He's a lot more advanced than Henry who will sign, but grunts with it instead of the actual word. What a smart boy you have!
I love that you put videos up here. We miss you. :)
Love the sign language by Connor! I'm starting to teach Kara already. I think cheese fondue takes some practice. We'll have to practice together sometime! Glad your dinner went well.
Post a Comment